New Jobs ASRS Team Lead PepsiCo 2023
To manage and upkeep ASRS equipment at Sundar plant
Responsibilities ASRS Team Lead PepsiCo 2023
- Maintain site’s Automated Storage & Retrieval System (ASRS) to ensure Zero Business disruption. The following (not limited to) are key accountabilities w.r.t ASRS:
- Ensure smooth operations of Robopacs, Traslos, Shuttles, SVL Loop and Manual Conveyor
- Ensure stringent Operational Controls to ensure Zero EHS and Food Safety Incident
- Ensure development of all activity’s SOPs, OPLs and completion of Risk Assessments
- Own and ensure all agreements are in place for smooth operations of ASRS and liaison with OEM Remote Support for resolution of issues
- Devise thorough Maintenance regime to ensure minimal Downtime on Production lines and Dispatch Operations
- Develop & Drive Preventive Maintenance Regime and ensure compliance to it
- Own & Maintain ASRS M&R Spend and drive continued reduction in line with Site’s cost reduction program
- Liaison with Key stakeholders (FGWH, Production, QA) and OEM to drive the improvement projects
- Analyse month-on-month Downtimes to identify and resolve key focus areas
- Drive the Istehkam, localization and Unbadging agenda to ensure cost reduction
- Drive the SAP PM Implementation at ASRS and ensure availability of spares in store
- Timely Development of ASRS Duty Roster and ensure Zero cases of Legal breach of Overtime
- Root-causing & Analysis of frequent failures and downtimes and timely rectification of corrective and preventive actions
- Develop training needs analysis and coaching for ASRS artisans on all aspects of the control systems.
- Own and promote the training and application of reliability tools such as RCM, RCA, FMEA including provision of self-training.
- Work with suppliers to improve equipment reliability and cost effectiveness to impact the overall maintenance cost/kg
- Apart from the above, employee is expected to perform other accountabilities, time to time assigned by the manager.
Qualifications ASRS Team Lead PepsiCo 2023
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Working experience managing teams
- Degree in Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience within FMCG Manufacturing
- Must have excellent Analytical Problem-Solving, Fault Diagnosis and Troubleshooting skills
- Significant RCM / FMEA knowledge and experience
- Fully authorised and knowledgeable on electrical equipment and systems through qualifications and experience.
- Experience in programming PLCs and microprocessor-based control equipment for major projects.
- Able to demonstrate good working knowledge of VFDs, Motors, LV switchgear and field instruments.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work as a team member, with both management and front-line groups.
- Ability to train Shift/System Technicians in fault analysis, root cause failure analysis and rectification, and higher-level systems fault recovery; will be an advantage
- Proven facilitation skills Effective influencing skills to achieve commitment and buy in to functional agenda
- Good decision making & communication abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills – Ability to handle multiple work streams.
- Computer literate. (Microsoft Office & SAP-Plant Maintenance)
- Significant CMMS experience, report writing, data interpretation
About the company
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.