Hiring Junior WordPress Developer and Designer | New Jobs
We are seeking a Junior WordPress Developer and Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have some experience in web development and design, focusing on WordPress. The successful candidate will work closely with our senior developers and designers to assist in developing and maintaining our clients’ websites.
- Work on custom WordPress themes and plugins based on client needs and specifications.
- Create and edit graphics, images, and other design elements for websites
- Implement and modify existing WordPress themes and plugins
- Troubleshoot and debug website issues and errors
- Maintain and update WordPress websites as needed
- Collaborate with senior developers and designers to ensure all projects are completed on time and to client specifications
- Some experience in web development and design, with a focus on WordPress
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design software
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred Experience in WordPress development and design is required Experience with other CMS platforms, such as Joomla or Drupal, is a plus for this new jobs
Suppose you are a motivated individual passionate for this new jobs about web development and design and eager to learn and grow with a dynamic team. In that case, we would like to encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a portfolio of your work for consideration.
How to Apply
About The Author
Table of Contents